Friday, September 28, 2012

Virtually Hike Uwharrie with me on Saturday

With help from Jason I'm heading off for a 20 mile hike in Uwharrie National Forest on Saturday:





Here is my spot tracker for the day. You'll have to remove the extra spaces from the url:
[deleted]

Ideally I will start around 10 am and finish within about 5 hours. If I finish earlier I will head west on 24/27 and north on River Road. That will take me back toward Eldorado Outpost and my ride home.

You can get a GPX file of the course here: [deleted] . Take that and upload it under the "Courses" tab at http://www.bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx to see a map of the trail.

That directory also contains a PDF showing the route and terrain.

If you're stuck near a computer terminal join me virtually at the findmespot link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment