Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spring. In February

Sixty something miles covering ATT north and south on Saturday.
weather was beautiful. Chill set in as darkness fell in the evening. Long sleeve tech shirt worked great to avoid exposure. In the evening I added light jacket and full finger gloves.

I found an unexpected surprise in a couple miles of offload trail near Durham armory. One downed tree shined a bright spotlight on my novice single track handling of the new bike. At the same time the bike performed beautifully. I love the bottom bracket clearance.

This was a large leap back onto the bike after a couple weeks AWOL. It is good to have the saddle time in so I can enjoy today's rain and tonight's possible snow from the warm dry indoors.

Thanks for the spring day in February and the opportunity to relish it.




No comments:

Post a Comment